Apply to PLA
The Provost's Leadership Academy is currently accepting applications for the 2014-2015 class
- Have a 3.3—4.0 High School G.P.A.
- 23 ACT composite score or SAT combined critical reading and math score of 1050 or higher
- Be an incoming Freshmen at Kent State University Fall 2014
- Have an interest in learning more about KSU
- Be a leader or want to become one
- Attend weekly meetings during Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters.
Complete the Application
- Complete the application at this link
- Within your application, you will submit the contact information (email address) of one person who can complete a recommendation form for you. Recommendations should only be submitted by the link sent to the reccommender on line. Recommendations can be from a teacher, employer, guidance counselor, coach, and supervisor or leader from a previous leadership experience. Parents and family members should not be used as reccommenders for this position.
- Bring a copy of your current resume (be sure to include all of your extra-curricular activities) with you to the Interview Day, May 2, 2014.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 15, 2014
- Recommendation Letters Due: April 17, 2014
- Notification of Interview: April 18, 2014
- In-Person Interview: May 2, 2014 (12:30pm-5pm)
- Final Decision Notification: May 12, 2014
For more information, please contact us at PLA@kent.edu or 330-672-9292