Spring 2015 Kent State Peer Leader Training Workshops*
|009||M&W||4:25pm - 5:15pm|
* PLEASE NOTE: Registration for the Peer Leader Training Workshop for Spring 2015 has been closed. Please contact Meghan Cisar at email@example.com for questions or concerns.
How to Register for the Peer Leader Workshop
To become eligible for a peer leader position, undergraduate students must enroll in and successfully complete the Peer Leader Training Workshop offered in the spring semester. Students must be at least a second semester freshman at the start of the spring semester Training Workshop and have passed the US10097 Destination Kent State FYE Course. Students of any major are welcomed and encouraged to join.
- Visit here
- On the left hand side click “Login”
- You will then need to create a Student Profile. Click on “Create New Profile”
- Choose Create a Student Profile (single user) and click on “Create Profile”
- Fill in the required information and click “Submit”
- Once you have created a profile and are logged in, type Kent State Peer Leader Training Workshop into the top right search bar and click “Go”
- Find the section (001-008) of the Training Workshop you want to register for and click “Add to Cart”
- Your Shopping Cart will pop up on the right hand side with the Seminar you chose listed. Click “Checkout”
- On the next screen, double check that the Training Workshop you have listed is the section that you want and then check the box “Agree to Refund Policy”
- Finally, click “Checkout” at the bottom of the page.
The successful completion of the Peer Leader Training Workshop does not guarantee selection as a Student Success Leader, Welcome Weekend Staff, Flashguide, Kupita/Transiciones Peer Mentor, EXCEL Mentor or Transfer Kent State Student Ambassador. Applications, Interviews, and/or a Pairing Process will occur during the semester.