- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Students engaged in Success Coaching experience the following:
A trusting environment for making self-discoveries.
Increase awareness of their interests and abilities.
Increase awareness of decisions that promote goal achievement and success.
Increase awareness of decisions that hinder goal achievement and success.
Openness to new possibilities and options that can result in goal achievement and success.
Connection with Peer Success Specialists (PSS) who are upper class students trained to further assist students with goal achievement and student success!