- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Find the resources you need to start your summer classes.
Check out the resources below to find out about taking Summer Sessions.
Admissions handles the application process at Kent State.
The Registrar's Office handles class registration at Kent State.
The Bursar's Office handles tuition and fee payments at Kent State.
Summer Financial Aid
Options for getting financial aid, scholarships and PELL Grants for the summer.
Continuing and Distance Education
Continuing and Distance Education helps meet the unique educational and professional development needs of traditional students, working professionals and adult learners.
Tuition and Fees
List of tuition costs for students enrolled at Kent State.
Parking Services sells permits to students who are parking their cars on campus.
Residence Services provides housing to students who are living on campus over the summer.
For more information about Summer Sessions, contact:
Marilyn Bokrass, Outreach Program Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 330-672-8658