- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
With technology support available via phone, chat, the Web or one of our several campus walk-up locations, Kent State University TechHelp from Information Services is readily available wherever and whenever you need it. We will work with you to resolve most technology problems you may experience.
For support with university owned equipment, faculty and staff members should contact their local desktop support person or open a ticket at support.kent.edu. Go to the Blackboard Support website for assistance with Blackboard Learn.
Use the support portal at support.kent.edu to submit a ticket, Live Chat with support staff or access self-service articles. Get tech help day or night by calling 330-672-HELP (4357).
Hardware Repair and Troubleshooting
The Service and Repair Center provides in-person support for your computers, laptops and tablets. We will help you with most software, hardware, or network issues. We work on most brands, but we are Apple and Dell certified. For our services and hours visit www.kent.edu/is/serviceandrepair or call 330-672-TECH (8324).
Basic Troubleshooting in the Residence Halls
LIBRARY TECHNOLOGY HELPDESK
The Library Technology Helpdesk, located on the first floor next to the Library Reference Desk, provides walk-up assistance for personally owned devices with basic technology issues.
For our services and hours visit www.kent.edu/is/library-tech-helpdesk.