TeleProductions hosts Society of Broadcast Engineer's Meeting
TeleProductions at Super Bowl XLVIII
"A memory that will last forever..."
"My experiences with the TeleProductions Department at Kent State University were highly invaluable. The experiences students in TeleProductions have will certainly be of their benefit now and in the long run, just like it has been for me!"
- Aungelique Scott, L.A. Actress and Kent State University Alumna
Connect with us.
TeleProductions is Kent State University's full-service video production center
For 50 years, TeleProductions' professionals have provided the university and the surrounding community with a wide range of media services, technical and instructional support and award-winning video and audio productions. TeleProductions' facilities include a fully digital high-definition satellite uplink/production truck, a television production studio, a video duplication center and several post-production edit suites.
TeleProductions' work includes
- Live production of university events
- Marketing and promotional videos
- Mid-American Conference (MAC) basketball and football games
- Custom graphics and animations
- Classroom video production, Distance Learning and design and outfitting of video learning centers
You can see some of our work in our demo reel.
A hallmark of TeleProductions' award-winning staff is the ability to deliver a fresh, tailored approach to the individual client while maintaining the highest quality in a cost-effective environment.