- Take I-76 East to Route 44 East.
- Take Route 5 Bypass East toward Warren.
- Exit onto Route 45 / Mahoning Avenue.
- Turn left onto Mahoning Avenue.
- Turn right onto campus drive (2nd right).
Situated on over 400 acres, Kent State University at Trumbull is located just north of the Route 5 bypass on State Route 45 in Warren, OH.
The campus is home to five buildings, occupying 246,500-square feet of space, in addition to a two-acre natural resource in Lake Anne.
Kent State University at Trumbull 4314 Mahoning Avenue NW Warren, OH 44483
Click on the links below to view/download/print individual interior maps of the following buildings: