- Planning and implementing internal and external communications on and off-campus
- Writing and coordinating production of newsletters
- Preparing and placing advertising for university events
- Researching, editing and writing stories for e-Inside, Kent State Magazine, and the KSU Web site
- Coordinating various electronic communications
Since September 2003, Flash Communications is paving the way for a new wave of integrated communication. Take a minute to explore our website. Don't forget to view our Facebook page for past interns, updates on our work and a fun view of our workplace!
For more information about Flash Communications, contact Luke Armour at email@example.com or 330-672-8515. The student assistant can be reached by calling 330-672-9776.