- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
University Communications and Marketing maintains a small inventory of the following item for purchase by university departments. Please contact Diana Ryman to inquire about available quantities. Purchases would be charged via IDC to your department index number.
Periodically, University Communications and Marketing extends an offer to the university community to join together on a group purchase of these items. By planning ahead for future needs and working together on this type of purchasing, a substantial savings can be achieved for all involved.
If you would like to be notified by email of the next such collaborative purchase, please contact Diana Ryman to be added to the "MarketingKentState" email group. This group receives an occasional (perhaps six times a year) group purchase offer for Kent State logo promotional items as well.
White KSU 2-Color Logo Notecard
4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
White card with gold foil and blue ink
Card interior: white (blank)
With matching white envelope
Sold in packs of 25 - $27.95 per pack
Custom orders for notecards, with the addition of department, program or college names are available. Please see the Notecards section of this online order site.
University publications available on a limited basis, at no charge to the university community:
- Guide for Visitors - large color map with Kent State points of pride on reverse side
- Fact Cards - 4" x 9" cards - brief Kent State points of pride and facts - notable programs on reverse
- Kent State Magazine - two issues per year
Contact Diana Ryman to inquire about availability.