University Communications and Marketing maintains a small inventory of the following items for purchase by university departments. Please contact Diana Ryman at email@example.com to inquire about available quantities. Purchases would be charged via IDC to your department index number.
Periodically, University Communications and Marketing extends an offer to the university community to join together on a group purchase of these items. By planning ahead for future needs and working together on this type of purchasing, a substantial savings can be achieved for all involved.
If you would like to be notified by email of the next such collaborative purchase, please contact Diana Ryman at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the "MarketingKentState" email group. This group receives an occasional (perhaps six times a year) group purchase offer for Kent State logo promotional items as well.
KSU Logo Notecard
4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Dk. Blue front and back with gold foil and white ink printed as shown
Card interior: white
With matching white envelope
Sold in packs of 25 - $ 25.00 per pack
KSU Logo Pocket Folders
9" x 12"
Dk. blue front and back with gold foil printed as shown
Folder interior: white with 2 – 4", dk. Blue Pockets and business card slits centered on the right-hand pocket
Sold in packs of 25 - $ 18.75 per pack
Custom orders for pocket folders, with the addition of department, program or college names are available. Please see the "Customizable Pocket Folder" section of this online order site.
University publications available on a limited basis, at no charge to the university community, are the following:
- Guide for Visitors - large color map with Kent State points of pride on reverse side
- Fact Cards - 4" x 9" cards - brief Kent State points of pride and facts - notable programs on reverse
- Fact Sheets - 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" fan-folded "Prosperity by Degrees" Kent State achievements
- Kent State Magazine - three to four issues per year
- Excellence Imperative - Five-Year Retrospective Economic Impact - "Prosperity by Degrees"(reprinted from Spring 2010 Kent State Magazine)
Contact Diana Ryman at email@example.com to inquire about availability.