- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Reference Works for Special Style Conventions
Formal invitations and event protocol
Letitia Baldrige. Letitia Baldrige’s New Complete Guide to Executive Manners.
Serves as Kent State’s official style for invitations and related communications for formal events.
Professional achievement listings in general communications
Kate L. Turabian. A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses and Dissertations.
University of Chicago Press, 2013.
Serves as Kent State’s guide for styling notes and bibliographical entries from mixed academic fields.