Create an RSS Feed
1. Click on the Marketing Tab, then select "List".
2. Under "Select Department", choose your department and hit "Submit". Your code will appear on the right. You may also select how many lines appear in your feed (default is five) and what appears when you have nothing to display in your feed. Copy and save the code.
3. Click on "RSS" under the Marketing Tab and repeat the above step. (List will give you a feed of events, RSS will give you an icon link to all of your events). You can also feel free to test the other available options, like picking your own RSS icon.
4. Log on to your CommonSpot site. On the page you would like the RSS feed, click to insert new element and add a Formatted Text Block (without Header). Toggle to the HTML view using the green button and paste the code from Step 3 (the RSS code), then copy and paste the following text after it: <h4>Upcoming Events</h4>
5. Toggle back to the normal view using the green button. Select the RSS icon with your cursor, then use the Right Justify icon to align the icon to the right. Click "Finish" to close the window.
6. Under your Formatted Text Block, click to insert new element and add a Simple Text Block (without Header). Paste your code from Step 2 (Syndicate List) and then click "Finish". Your finished product should look similar to this. Note, there is a Row Layout Element below keeping the RSS icon in place.