Fleet Services is a full service maintenance department that operates from the University Facilities Management complex on Summit Street. This group's responsibilities include:
- Acquisition, maintenance, management, and disposal of mobile equipment, vehicles, and vessels for all eight of Kent State University's campuses
- Maintenance of aerial lifts, alternate emergency power systems and other specialized equipment for the Kent campus
- Equipment and vehicle rentals for business related use at the Kent campus
- Operation and maintenance of the University Fueling Station
- Detailing service for university controlled equipment, vehicles and vessels
** If you are a student applying for a student position with Fleet Services, click here for an application.
Hours of Operation
Administration: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Detailing: 7:00 am - 8:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Fuel Station: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday (24 hours for special operations)
Parts: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Rentals: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Service: 7:00 am - 8:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Fleet Services is available to assist you with your equipment, vehicle and vessel requirements. Please contact us if you have any questions or require additional information.
Our facility is located at: