- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
All Kent State University faculty, staff, and students rely on Technology on a daily basis.
The Technical Support Team in University College takes pride in our support service to a variety of users in several departments on campus.
In addition to University College, we currently provide support for Student Success Programs, Graduate Studies, Research & Sponsored Programs, Upward Bound, and several student organizations. We also assist other areas on campus when time allows.
Web Application Developers
Interactive online sessions have become a familiar method of getting and receiving information. Our application developers are focused on producing and maintaining items such as event registrations, custom surveys, a department-wide calendar and other web forms. Our many programs in University College take advantage of collecting information through web forms and applications to use for planning, communications and tracking.
Our developers possess skills such as:
- Project management
- User interface design
- Database administration
- Application architecture and design
- Coding skills in several programming languages
Web & Media Designers
The media team designs and creates webpages for the areas that we support. The skill set within the team stretches from webpages to graphics, banners, booklets, and more! Our Web & Media Designers strive to create fun and lively content that students and faculty can enjoy and interact with.
The desktop support group responds to support tickets, phone calls, and emails for users in the areas we support. They are responsible for maintaining and updating tickets and troubleshooting any hardware issues. They provide support for desktop and printers. Some tasks include installing new software and setting up new desktops for users in our area. We also make technology purchases, repair, upgrade, and update equipment, and relocate equipment if needed. We also provide support for needs assessments for US staff and programs.