- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
VCD Bids Farewell to Iconic Art Building at BFA Senior Show and Reception on May 12
Another trip around the sun, another set of designers taking on the world, another BFA Show. We have come full circle.
We invite you to join us in a final showcase of our work and experiences as Visual Communication Design students at Kent State University. Our work represents a culmination of work done during our undergraduate studies, and we are eager to share with you what each of us has achieved. Join us in VCD’s final year in the Art Building as we complete our journey.
4 p.m. — Show begins at Art Building, Main Gallery
6 p.m. — Awards begin
7:30 p.m. — Alumni, Parents and Friends Reception (Register by May 1)
Following the BFA Senior Show, join us for a special reception to celebrate student and alumni excellence, bid farewell to the Art Building and toast in honor of our move to a renovated Taylor Hall, during our 15th anniversary year as a school in the College of Communication and Information.
*Reception at the Kent State University Hotel & Conference Center located at 215 S. Depeyster Street in downtown Kent.
Event includes heavy hors d'oeuvres, a free drink ticket and a cash bar. Register early as space is limited.
- $ 5 Students
- $10 Parents
- $15 General
Hors d'oeuvres include: Fried Cheese Ravioli with Marinara, Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pita, Chicken Tempura with Ponzu Sauce, Swedish Meatballs, Risotto Balls stuffed with Prosciutto and Mozzerella, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Cake and Pie assortment.