Kent State University is ideally situated in Northeast Ohio. Located just six miles off I-76, our campus is easy to find and accessible from neighboring Akron/Canton and Cleveland airports. Kent State's 824 acre campus can also be reached by car, shuttle and public transportation.
As you plan your trip to Kent State, we hope you will take advantage of the many cultural, entertainment, and dining experiences available in Kent and surrounding areas. Be sure to check out the resources below to help you navigate your campus visit.
See you soon. We look forward to your visit.
- The Kent State Hotel & Conference Center located in downtown Kent, just steps away from the heart of the city’s shopping and dining districts, the Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center offers travelers 94 boutique-style guest rooms, an on-site restaurant and lounge, an indoor pool and workout facility, a 24-hour business center and 5,000 square feet of event space with a 10-seat executive boardroom. The Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center is the preferred hotel and conference center of Kent State University.
- For additional information about accommodations and other items of interest in the city of Kent, visit the Kent Chamber of Commerce.
- For more information about accommodations in nearby Streetsboro, visit Streetsboro Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Airport Shuttle - Check these local airport websites for shuttle information:
- Amtrak provides service across the country and has stations close to the Kent Campus in these cities: Cleveland, Akron, Alliance and Youngstown.
Area Public Transportation
- For the latest news on construction activities across Kent State University, visit the Office of the University Architect.
- For more information on statewide weather and road conditions, visit the Ohio Department of Transportation.
Parking on Campus
- Parking permits are available from Parking Services in the Schwartz Center.
- Parking meters are available, most of which accept credit cards.
- Pay-N-Display permits are available for purchase.
- A visitor's pay lot is located at the Student Center.
- Contact Parking Services at 330-672-4432 for information on additional parking locations, permits and information.