· Your generosity to the Women's Center enables us to continue to provide resources, support services, programming and advocacy for the women at Kent State.
· Educational and wellness programming, crisis-intervention counseling, bi-annual mammograms, and advocacy for a healthy and safe campus environment are several of the initiatives made available by the Women's Center for all women faculty, staff and students.
· Your gift will support not only our current work, but assist in the growth and the health of the Women's Center. Thank you for your support!
$15 provides six boxes of spaghetti and 3 jars of sauce for the Women's Center Pantry. Our students use the pantry on an as-needed basis as they work their way through their undergraduate years.
A $15/month payroll deduction supports educational programming and advocacy focusing on the prevention of sexual assault and intimate partner violence for all community women. One in four college women is a survivor of rape or attempted rape.
The SART (Sexual Assault Response Team) at Kent State University is working to reduce this statistic.
$150 provides one mathematics textbook for a student who can't afford all of her required books for the semester.
$1,500 provides support for three months of housing for a student who finds herself without safe and clean housing mid-semester, a circumstance that otherwise could disrupt her path to graduation.
You decide where you want to make an impact.
· Women's Center # 12501: Your tax-deductible gift will support programming, services and advocacy for women faculty, staff and students.
· Women's Center Endowed Scholarship #22503: Provide scholarship support to women students.
Pick an amount that fits your budget. A gift of $35 could be all it takes to make a difference in the life of a student.
You decide how you want to give.
With your support, education changes lives! Keep the future bright for all Kent State co-eds and the women in our community. Help support the Women's Center as it helps keep our students on the path to achieving their educational dreams.