Kent State's Center for Corporate and Professional Development Advisory Board demonstrates a distinctive Kent State by serving as a vital link between the Center for Corporate and Professional Development and the employers it serves. The Advisory Board members provide valuable input to the Center for Corporate and Professional Development professionals as the office enhances employee and organization performance for Northeast Ohio employers.
The Advisory Board Members:
- Offer input regarding adult learners' educational needs and employees' skill gaps.
- Identify the best approaches to reach and market to adult learners and professionals.
- Introduce the Center's professionals to the community and organizational leaders.
- Serve as advocates for Kent State and the Center for Corporate and Professional Development throughout Northeast Ohio.
- Consider Kent State's Center for Corporate and Professional Development as a talent and organization development resource for their organization.
Left to right:
Back Row – Kelly Chickos, Ken Turner, Rich Hendrix
Middle Row – Kristin Wilson, Jenny Stupica, Aimee Trusso, Kristin Bisco
Front Row – Amy Lane, Martine Scheuermann, Bernie Kerrigan, Tiffany Lombardo, Joan Coyne
The 2016 Current Advisory Board Members are:
- Kristin Bisco, Talent Development Manager, National Interstate Insurance Company
- Trudy Cheney, Human Resources Manager, Schneller LLC
- Kelly Chickos, Manager, Global Learning & Development, STERIS Corporation
- Kim Cieszynski, OD Specialist: Leadership and Career Development, Hyland Software
- Joan Coyne, Global Talent and Development Manager, Lubrizol
- Chuck Holden, Senior Learning Consultant, ReliabilityFirst
- Renita Jefferson, Director of Leadership Development, Diversity and Inclusion, American Greetings
- Edward Mahon, Vice President, Information Services and CIO, Kent State University
- Bob Patyk, Director of Human Resources, BDI, Inc.
- Caron Pece, Organizational Development Director, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Martine Scheuermann, Director, Human Resources, CSA Group
- Jennifer Stupica, Human Resources Manager, SSP Corporation
- Aimee Trusso, Human Resource Director for US and Canada, A. Schulman
- Ken Turner, Vice President, Operational Effectiveness, University Hospitals
- Kristin Wilson, Talent & Development Manager, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics