Breakfast Briefing with Your Training Partner
Looking for training programs for your businesses?
The Center for Corporate and Professional Development invites you to join us for a complimentary Breakfast Briefing on Thursday, September 14, 2017, from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Sleepy Hollow Golf Course, 9445 Brecksville Road, Brecksville, OH 44141.
During this event, you will be able to:
- Hear From Peers Who Have Implemented Annual Training Plans
- Meet Our Facilitators
- Learn About Our Training Offerings
- Review Certificates and Training Program Content
- Receive Discounts on Programs
- Ask Questions
Attend to win! All guests are eligible to win one giveaway of two registrations to any of our one-day fall 2017 open enrollment programs. A value of $790!
Flash Learning Sessions with Golden Insights!
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Immediately following the Breakfast Briefing, we will be offering two facilitated sessions approved for recertification credits through SHRM and HRCI. Topics include:
- Overview of Powerful Emails delivered by Kent State facilitator Marianne Canario (SHRM approved)
- How to Avoid Some of the Hidden Traps in Decision Making delivered by Kent State facilitator Bob Jewell (SHRM and HRCI approved)