Sick Leave

The University provides paid sick leave for faculty members.  (See UPR 6-11).  Faculty members meeting the conditions for sick leave and unable to meet their classes shall notify the Chairperson so that arrangements for their classes can be made and records can be updated.  A formal request for utilization of sick leave (Form PS-2566 A) will be prepared by the faculty member and submitted to the Chairperson as soon as possible.