Goals and Mission of the School
The primary goals of the School are to:
1. Create an academic environment that promotes the intellectual and professional development of students and Faculty;
2. Develop and maintain a commitment to scholarly activity in research, graduate education, and undergraduate education, which is commensurate with the goals and mission of our College and Kent State University;
3. Provide programs for all students that meet the educational and technological demands of the disciplines represented in the School;
4. Offer courses in cognate academic disciplines and professional fields which provide the necessary base for the professional and scholarly goals of students and Faculty; and,
5. Provide the public with service commensurate with a University.