After Hours Care
KSU Nurse Line
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
University Health Services offers students the opportunity to call the Kent State University Nurse Line, which delivers quality medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even when the DeWeese Health Center is closed, students may call the Kent State Nurse Line and talk to a registered nurse who will assess their medical concerns and suggest what to do next.
Call the Kent State Nurse Line when you:
- Are in need of a medical assessment or home care advice
- Are experiencing symptoms that might be a medical concern
- Have been exposed to or ingested a potentially poisonous or hazardous substance
- Require immediate information regarding medications
- Need advice about insect or animal bites
- Are in need of an assessment on injuries or trauma (not a 911 emergency)
- Are experiencing seasonal illness such as cold, coughs, sore throats, flu symptoms and allergies
The nurse line offers services for deaf/near deaf and non-English speaking callers.
Please find additional 24 hour support options below.
KENT STATE UNIVERSITY POLICE SERVICES
CAPS AFTER HOURS CRISIS SUPPORT
COLEMAN ACCESS SERVICES
Coleman Access Services
TOWNHALL II HELPLINE
Townhall II Helpline
NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE
[Veterans, press 1]
THE TREVOR LIFELINE: PREVENTING SUICIDE AMONG LGBTQ YOUTH