The Women’s Health Center is staffed by clinicians. The clinicians are experienced in women’s healthcare and committed to working with you regarding your health. We believe health involves not only physical, but emotional, social, and spiritual well-being. We are experienced and sensitive in dealing with patients of all sexual orientations and cultural beliefs. We also have specialized exam tables to accommodate disabled women.
- General Physical and Gynecological Exams
- Breast Examination and Management
- Pap Testing/Cervical Cancer Screening
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Confidential HIV testing
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities and vaginal issues
- Initiation and management of birth control
- Plan B (emergency contraception)
- Menopause Issues and Concerns
Schedule an appointment online or by calling the Women's Clinic at 330-672-8264.
It is the policy of University Health Services Women's Clinic that students who fail to cancel a scheduled appointment 24 hours prior to the appointment will be charged $12 on their Bursar account.