Vision 21 Awards Banquet
Join us Friday, April 26, 2019, as we celebrate our alumni, students, faculty and staff at our annual awards ceremony. Visit with longtime friends and meet the next generation of College of Aeronautics and Engineering alums.
The twenty-first Vision 21 Awards Banquet will take place at the Kent State Hotel and Conference Center. This year’s annual awards banquet will honor our most generous benefactors, distinguished alumni and student scholars. All College of Aeronautics and Engineering alumni and friends of the college, are invited to attend.
Last year, the FedEx Corporation was recognized as the Corporate Hall of Fame winner, which was graciously accepted by Kent State University alumnus, Dave Edmonds, senior vice president of
Worldwide Services for FedEx. Please see the full list of 2018 award winners and make a 2019 nomination today.
Also in 2018, the event celebrated 33 students, student organizations, and programs by awarding more than $85,000 in scholarships. Additionally, the event raised more than $2,300 in additional scholarship support through ticket sales. Check back at this site for additional 2019 event information.
$10,000, one available
- Your company name/logo on all Vision 21 print collateral including advertising and event materials
- Website link from the Kent State University Vision 21 website
- Special recognition during the event
- Full-page ad on back cover of event brochure
- Twenty tickets for dinner, two reserved tables
$5,000, two available
- Your company name/logo in the event program and on event website
- half page ad inside the event brochure
- Ten tickets for dinner, one reserved table
$2,500, ten available
- Your company name/logo in the event program
- quarter-page ad inside the event brochure
- Four tickets for dinner
$1,000, unlimited, based on space availability
- Your company name in the event program
- Two tickets for dinner
For more information, please email Karen Romas or call 330-672-8754