International Undergraduate Post-Undergraduate Application
To complete the application process a graduate applicant must review this list in order to gather necessary application materials prior to applying. In addition to saving time and paper, students who apply online will also be able to check their application status by using the log in and personal identification number (PIN) established when starting the online application.
- The application is divided into multiple sections to allow you the option of completing the application in one session or in multiple sessions. Click the "Finish Later" button to save portions of the application you have already completed.
- To return to complete the application at a later time, just enter your Login and PIN.
- To check your application status, click the "Check the Status of an Existing Application" button found on this page. Remember you will need your original Login and PIN to securely check your status.
- Application Fee
Submit your $70 nonrefundable application fee by using a credit card or checking account.
Post-undergraduate applicants not seeking an additional undergraduate degree need to submit an official college or university transcript from the institution where they earned a bachelor's degree.
Post-undergraduate applicants seeking an additional undergraduate degree will need to submit official transcripts from each college or university attended.
Note: Post-undergraduate nursing students are required to submit an official high school transcript.
- English Proficiency Examination
All applicants whose education has been primarily outside the United States must have objective evidence of proficiency in the English language. Some applicants may be eligible for an English proficiency waiver.
- Financial Information Worksheet
All applicants who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States must complete the Financial Information Worksheet for International Students. The worksheet must be accompanied by a current bank statement from the sponsor's financial institution.
Thank you for reviewing the undergraduate applicant requirements tip sheet. Visit the Office of Global Education's International Admissions page for additional information.