Student from Exchange Partner

General Instructions

This student type is reserved for international applicants who are currently working toward the equivalent of an American bachelor's degree at the tertiary level of education at their home partnering institution with Kent State University. A partnership could be a Memorandum of Understanding or Agreement between an institution and Kent State. An exchange student is short-term and not working toward a degree at Kent State.

Further information regarding undergraduate exchange students may be found on the Incoming Exchange Students page.