Undergraduate Post-Undergraduate Application
Please review the Admission Requirements list and gather the necessary materials before beginning the application. Applicants are able to update and check the status of their applications by logging in with the ID and personal identification number (PIN) established during the application process.
- The application is divided into multiple sections to allow you the option of completing the application in one session or in multiple sessions. Click the "Finish Later" button to save portions of the application you have already completed.
- To return to complete the application at a later time, just enter your Login and PIN.
- To check your application status, click the "Check the Status of an Existing Application" button found on this page. Remember you will need your original Login and PIN to securely check your status.
- Submit your nonrefundable application fee by using a credit card or checking account.
- Post-undergraduate applicants both degree seeking and non-degree seeking will need to submit official transcripts from each college or university attended.
- The Transfer Center will post an official transfer credit evaluation after admission is complete.
- Note: Post-undergraduate nursing students are required to submit an official high school transcript.
Thank you for reviewing the undergraduate applicant requirements tip sheet. Please submit your application.