- Completed 90 credit hours or more at any KSU campus
- Earned at least a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Stopped attending Kent State University for at least two years
- Choose to earn a degree in one of three programs:
- Bachelor of Integrative Studies: is for individuals who wish to take a multi-disciplinary, individualized approach to the design of an educational program while maintaining a focus on career and professional goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Education Studies: is for individuals who wish to function as educators in human services and resource settings such as business and industry, religious, community, or interest and advocacy groups.
- Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies: is for individuals who want a wide variety of skills/knowledge such as civic engagement, computer literacy, critical thinking, diversity/internationalization, ethics, information literacy, leadership, self-management, oral and written communication, and statistical thinking.