Example Designee View
KSUview provides a safe and easy way for your student to identify you as a designee and grant you permission to view selected student information such as financial aid, personal information (address, phone and email), registration (status and schedule) and student account information (detail, summary, tax notification and holds). For a parent or guardian to be added as a designee, the following steps must be completed by the student:
- Log in to FlashLine and select Student in the left-hand column.
- Under Student select Resources.
- Under Resources select Requests and Authorizations.
- The webpage will be displayed; double click on KSUview.
- Choose Add Designee and fill in the fields for First Name, Last Name and Email Address for the person you’re giving access to; click Add Designee.
- Click on Expand (designee name). In the Profile tab, complete the information requested for your designee. On the Authorization tab, select the items you’d like your designee to view online.