Respondus LockDown Additional Instructions
IMPORTANT: READ THIS MESSAGE FROM KSU.
Failure to follow instructions in this assessment may result in the invalidation of your score.
- By taking this reassessment, you are acknowledging that you understand the implications of Kent State's policy on cheating. To learn more, visit, https://www.kent.edu/policyreg/administrative-policy-regarding-student-c...
- Although Respondus records the session, 1-2 Testing Center staff members will review recordings daily based on recordings that are flagged. This is much like being proctored in-person so follow ALL instructions carefully. To learn more about KSU testing centers, visit: https://www.kent.edu/advising-testing/university-testing-services
- DO NOT TAKE THE REASSESSMENT IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
- You MUST show either a KSU or government issued photo ID such as a driver's license. If you live outside the U.S, please show a passport for ID. Do not take the exam if you do not have the appropriate ID. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to explain your situation.
- Make sure your camera is capturing you throughout the reassessment. DO NOT cover the camera. If you cover the camera, you do not show your desk environment, the room is too dark, and there are too many flags, you will be asked to take the reassessment again. If you have questions or concerns, email email@example.com before taking the reassessment.
- During this exam, students may use scratch paper and pencil to work problems. Do not use an external calculator. If one is needed, it will appear in the math problem.
- During this exam, do not access other resources (a phone, tablet, notes, books, etc.), communicate with other people or leave the room. Sit at a desk if possible and remain in your seat until the exam is completed. If an interruption occurs, email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain what happened or provide explanation by speaking directly to your webcam audio recorder.
- It typically takes 60-90 minutes for students to complete the ALEKS reassessment. However, all students have up to 3 hours to complete it.
- If you have a disability that requires accommodations, please contact the Student Accessibilities Services office at your home campus before taking the reassessment, https://www.kent.edu/sas/sas-student-handbook
- If internet services are unavailable, you do not have the technology necessary for this reassessment or you are unable to meet the requirements of each of these steps, contact your home campus testing center for assistance: https://www.kent.edu/advising-testing/university-testing-services
Student Accessibility Services
- Carol Jones
- 115A Library
- Phone: 440-964-4232
- Email: email@example.com
East Liverpool/ Salem Campus
- Danielle Baker-Rose
- Columbiana Campuses
- 107B Academic Center
- Phone: 330-337-4214
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Geauga-Burton & Twinsburg Campus
- Brandie Blankenship
- Geauga campus: Library, Room 120G
- RAC: Academic Success Center, Room
- Phone: 330-888-6314
- Email: email@example.com
- University Library, Suite 100
- Phone: 330-672-3391
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darcy McBride
- 11B Campus Center
- H.W. Hoover Foundation Counseling Center
- Phone: 330-244-5047
- Email: email@example.com
- Elaine Shively
- 205F Learning Center
- Classroom/Administration Building
- Phone: 330-675-8932
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Donley
- Founders Hall, Student Services Office
- Phone: 330-308-7425
- Email: email@example.com