University Advising offers the ACT-Residual test for admission to Kent State and is ranked in the top 100 test centers in the nation administering the most College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests each year.
- Advance registration is required for ALL tests.
- Individuals must arrive on time or risk having to reschedule. Late arrivals are not permitted to enter the testing room.
- Acceptable photo identification must be presented at test check-in.
- Items prohibited in testing room: cell phones, pagers, PDAs and other electronic devices, test aids (i.e. notes, dictionaries), or calculators (unless specified for the purpose of taking the test).
- Personal belongings are not allowed at your seat (hats, drinks, purses).
- Children are not permitted in the testing room and may not be left unattended.
- Time out of the testing room can NOT be made up.
- If the university is closed (i.e. due to a weather advisory), you may reschedule these tests at the Online Test Registration site without having to re-pay the registration fee.