University Testing Services
Academic Engagement and Degree Completion offers the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) for earning college credit and the ACT Residual test for admission to Kent State University.
- Advance registration is required for ALL tests.
- Individuals must arrive on time or risk having to reschedule. Late arrivals are not permitted to enter the testing room.
- Acceptable photo identification must be presented at test check-in.
- Items prohibited during testing include: Mobile devices, cell phones, tablets, and other electronic devices, test aids (i.e. notes, dictionaries), calculators (unless specified for the purpose of taking the test).
- Personal belongings are not allowed at your seat (hats, drinks, purses, bookbags).
- Children are not permitted in the testing room and may not be left unattended.
- Time out of the testing room cannot be made up.
- If the university is closed (i.e. due to a weather advisory), you may reschedule these tests at the Online Test Registration site without having to re-pay the registration fee.