Cleveland Art Adventure
Join us as we take a daylong Art Adventure Trip to Cleveland, OH, on Saturday, April 14. We begin our Art Adventure by spending the morning at the world-renowned Cleveland Museum of Art. Then we'll take a leisurely drive through downtown Cleveland to observe several local points of interest on our way to the historic West Side Market for an afternoon of shopping for culinary delights and delicious delicacies.
Students have the option of riding our motor coach to and from campus at no extra cost or providing their own transportation. Meals are NOT included.
- 8:45 a.m. Leave Kent State University, from Van Campen Hall
- 10:00 a.m. Arrive to Cleveland Museum of Art
- 12:30 p.m. Leave CMA, travel to West Side Market through downtown
- 1:00 p.m. Arrive to West Side Market
- 1:00 p.m. Lunch & exploration time on your own (in groups) at West Side Market
- 3:30 p.m. Leave West Side Market
- 4:30 p.m. Return to Kent State University
$15.00 for students who are assessed the International Student Activity Fee (ISAF).
$20.00 for non-ISAF students.