Interactive workshops to help you with financial aid!
Flustered and frustrated by FAFSA? We're Here to Help!
Get free financial aid advice and assistance from experts.
The Financial Aid Office at Kent State University at Ashtabula is hosting FAFSA FRIDAYS, a series of interactive workshops held on select Fridays throughout the year to assist you in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Call the Financial Aid Office at 440-964-4213 for a schedule of workshop dates and times and to reserve a space. Space is limited, call today!
Here’s what you need to bring with you to FAFSA Fridays:
- Your social security number.
- Your parents’ social security numbers (if you are providing parental information).
- Your driver’s license number (if you have one).
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen).
- Federal tax information or tax return* (including IRS W-2 information for yourself and spouse if you are married and for your parents if you are providing parental information).
- Information on savings, investments and business and farm assets for yourself and your parents.
* If you have not yet filed an income tax return you may still submit your FAFSA.
Upcoming FAFSA Friday dates:
- Please call for dates (440-964-4217)