Fall Grad Fair 2015
Graduating this semester, or even in the spring? Have questions about commencement, financial aid or continuing your education? Find answers to those inquiries and more at the annual Fall Grad Fair Thursday, November 19, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Blue and Gold Room.
Representatives from several campus departments will be on hand to address your concerns and offer assistance. There will even be breakout sessions and opportunities for career assistance through a resume writing workshop, the Dress to Impress service and professional LinkedIn profile picture taking. Additionally, students will be able to pose for formal graduation photos in a cap and gown or with Flash!
Participating departments include:
- Financial Aid – scholarship information, exit loan counseling, appointment scheduling for specific questions
- Continuing Education – learn about additional associate or bachelor degree programs, information on taking the GRE/GMAT, how to apply for grad school, Kent State Ashtabula faculty Grad School panel (1 p.m. in the Lake Room)
- Registrar’s Office – submitting transcript requests, apply for spring graduation
- Career Services – Ohio Means Jobs, Dress to Impress free professional clothing service, resume writing, interview tips , “Time Management for the Real World”
- Plus alumni association news, commencement ceremony information, and much more
Best of all, the Grad Fair is FREE! Enter the raffle to win one of several great prize packs or pick up a snack as you make your way through the fair.
For more information, contact Danielle Weiser-Cline at email@example.com or 440-964-4217.