An exciting educational and networking event for students and industry professionals
Kent State University at Ashtabula
Hospitality Management Society
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake
This one-day seminar allows attendees the opportunity to learn from and network with expert hospitality operators in Northeastern Ohio. Their experiences and skills have led them to leadership and ownership positions at the most prestigious country clubs, luxury hotels, restaurants, wineries, non-profit organizations and event planning companies in the region.
- 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- “Leaders Build Culture” Keynote Address from Tom Wallace, partner Kopplin Kuebler & Wallace
- Vendor Showcase
- Group Luncheon and Networking
- Breakout Sessions and Topic Discussions
COST & REGISTRATION
Register by March 28, 2017
Select: Hospitality Conference
Registration fee includes all educational sessions and group luncheon
A group rate of $95 per night has been offered by the Lodge for Monday, April 3rd.
Please call 800-801-9982 (group code 4GBOSH) to reserve your room.
- 8:30 AM Continental Breakfast
- 9 - 9:45 AM Keynote Speaker, Tom Wallace “Leaders Build Culture”
- 10 - 10:45 AM Educational Sessions (Choose one)
- Session A– Airbnb, B&B - What’s the Difference?
- Session B– Club Management 101
- 11 - 11:45 AM Educational Sessions (Choose one)
- Session A– Human Resources Best Practices
- Session B– Impact of Casinos in Ohio
- 12 - 12:45 PM Group luncheon, networking event, vendor showcase
- 1 - 5 PM License to Steal marketing sessions
* Schedule, times and topics are subject to change and additional sessions may be added.
Hospitality Management Instructor
email@example.com | 330-565-6637