Planned Power Outage for Main Hall August 5th
Friday, August 5th, First Energy will be on campus to perform routine maintenance in Main Hall, resulting in a temporary power outage to Main Hall. The other campus buildings (Robert S. Morrison Health & Science Building, Library and Bookstore) will continue to have power. Please review the notes below concerning this outage:
- Power will be cut to Main Hall during this repair work, the work window is from 7:00am-11:00am but we are very hopeful that they will beat this timeframe. Main Hall offices will reopen at Noon.
- Main Hall will be closed during the power outage, administrators and staff members will be temporarily relocating to one of the other buildings.
- Student Services (Admissions, Financial Aid and Advising) will be located in the Morrison Health & Science Building Conference Room (159).
- Because our Internet connection and Kent phone system connection both run through Main Hall, the campus will not have internet, network (H:drive I:drive L:drive) or phone during the outage.
- The Campus ERT will be active during this outage, should an emergency or communication issue arise during the outage the ERT will be available to handle the situation.
Thank you for your patience, again we are hopeful this will be a short timeframe but plan accordingly as if the full timeframe will be utilized.