With the Ashtabula Campus since 1994
- Introduction to College Writing
- College Writing I & II, Great Books I & II
- Literature in English I & II
- Modern African American Literature, and American Literature 1865 - 1945
M.A. in English from Kent State University in 1977
B.A. in American studies from Kent State University in 1975
He has also worked the University of Akron, Lakeland Community College, Kent State University, and Geauga Regional Campus of KSU.
Publications and Presentations:
- Published an interview, “War, Women and Scholarship,” in Academic Exchange Quarterly, Volume 2, Issue 3, Fall 1998.
- Participated as a panel member in the “Reverend Martin Luther King Memorial Panel Discussion,” January 24, 2002, Kent State Ashtabula.
- Published a paper, “Peter on the Page: The Importance of Barrie’s Narrative Voice in Appreciating Peter Pan,” in Elsewhere, edited by Deborah Bice, a collection of selected essays presented at a 2002 conference on “20th Century Fantasy: From Beatrix to Harry.”
- Presented a paper, “Disney in Context,” on April 29, 2006, at Kent State University at Ashtabula’s literary conference on fairy tales, “From Grimm to Shrek and All the Ogres in Between.”
- Participated as a panel member for “Let Them In, Send Them Out: The Risky World of Import/Export Writing Center Outreach,” East Central Writing Centers Association, Ohio State University, April 11, 2008.
- Presented a paper, “Music and Social Justice,” at Kent State University at Ashtabula’s conference on social justice, “Family and Self: Class and Society,” September 24, 2010.