- Business Administration in Business Management
- Communications (Applied Communications Concentration)
- Criminology & Justice Studies
- Hospitality Management
- Integrative Studies (Formerly Bachelor of General Studies)
- Respiratory Care
- Technical & Applied Studies (Includes Several Computer Technology Concentrations)
*Students interested in architecture, fashion design or merchandising, visual communication design or aeronautics should begin and complete those programs at the Kent Campus.