How to Release a Hold

You may pay your balance on the web using a debit/credit card or have the funds withdrawn electronically from a checking/savings account at https://payonline.kent.edu. Holds automatically release once a balance is paid in full. 

You can also send a check or money order with your account number to Kent State University, Bursar's Office, P.O. Box 5190, Kent, OH, 44242-0001. 

If you have additional questions regarding your student account, please contact the One Stop for Student Services at 330-672-6000 or via the Contact Us button on their website www.kent.edu/onestop.