Executive MBA Application Procedure
We request that you complete a paper application when applying so that we may provide the personal attention required for the expedient
processing you deserve.
To be considered for admission to Kent State University's Executive MBA program, students must submit the following information:
- Completed Application Form and $30 nonrefundable application fee (check made out to KSU).
- Official Transcripts - all applicants must have graduated from an accredited college or university. Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be sent to the Graduate Programs Office.
- Letter of Recommendation Forms - used to assess academic or job performance. Three forms are required for application to the Executive MBA program. One should be from a senior executive in your organization and another from an immediate supervisor. The third letter should be from a colleague or someone familiar with your academic background.
- Statement of Goals and Objectives - one half page to one full page stating your goals/objectives are for the program, used to assess career goals and written communication skills.
- If Required* - Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) official test scores must be sent directly to the Graduate Programs Office from the Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Interview - required of all candidates submitting a completed application form. The EMBA office will schedule an appointment for a personal interview with the Director after the EMBA admissions committee has received all application materials.
All Executive MBA application materials should be sent to:
Executive MBA Program
Graduate Programs Office, Suite 310
Kent State University
Kent OH 44242-0001