- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA for Health Care Professionals
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Dual Degree MBA
- Masters of Science in Accounting
- Masters of Arts in Economics
- Contact Us
- Request More Information
- Register for Graduate Programs Information Night
Masters in Business Administration:
Funding Request Form
The sole purpose of this application is for doctoral students to request funding in support of scholarly research. All funding activities must be approved by the PhD coordinator in each department. To be eligible for funding, the primary investigator must be a resident PhD student. Approved expenditures will be reimbursed after relevant receipts are provided.
Where can it be used?
The primary goal of these funds is to support student research activity. All funding should satisfy university policies. These include:
- All equipment bought with such funds are the property of Kent State University. Further, it should be ensured that the tax-exempt status is adhered to when purchasing equipment. A copy of the Kent State tax exemption certificate can be obtained online at the following URL: http://www.kent.edu/controller/accountspayable/tax-exemption-certificate.cfm.
- These funds should not be used for recurring items like data or software license purchases. Specific data or software use that is deemed critical to the research can be supported.
- Travel to conduct research is supported by these funds. For travel to conferences, etc., these funds may be used, but the maximum amount would be to the extent of support received by the student from the department for that conference. For example, a student receiving $500 for a conference from the department, can receive no more, and could be less than $500 from these funds for that conference.
Once the intended use of PhD support funds has been approved, the student should pay for the purchase with their own personal funds and then submit an electronic Expense Reimbursement form in FlashLine to request reimbursement. Index 101411 should be used on any Expense Reimbursement and it should be sent for review to Jacquelyn Tura. In addition to submitting the electronic ER, the student must also provide hardcopy receipts for the expenses involved to Jacquelyn Tura in the GSM office. The electronic ER will be approved as soon as the hardcopy receipts are received and the expenses listed have been verified.
How to Use:
- Download the file
- Fill out the information
- Click File
- Click Save As
- In the Save as type dropdown list:
- CHOOSE PDF
*Once you save it, please send it to your Academic Director.