Business Interview Ready program
The Business Interview Ready program offered by the Career Services Office is designed to help students maximize their preparation and confidence as they begin applying for internship and full-time positions. The program is available all year long and once completed by students, can provide early access to employer networking and recruiting opportunities.
To complete the BUSINESS INTERVIEW READY program, students must have:
- Résumé reviewed by a member of the CSO career advising team (within the last year). Schedule an appointment now with Career Advisor.
- Check out our résumé self-review checklist as you update your résumé.
- Mock interview completed (within the last year). Students complete a mock interview with CSO Advisor or volunteer recruitment professional. Schedule an appointment now with Career Advisor.
- Handshake profile activated. CSO advisors will confirm that a student’s Handshake profile has been activated and contains the essential information for an effective profile.
- Check out our Handshake profile self-review checklist as you update your profile.