About the Executive MBA Degree Program
Get Started Today
Contact us at 330-672-1225 or via the form to receive more information about our EMBA program.
Kent State’s Executive MBA program is structured to accommodate seasoned business professionals who can bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the classroom. It offers small class sizes and an international business trip experience that provides an invaluable global business perspective.
Highlights of the Kent State EMBA program include:
- Once monthly onsite classes supplemented with online content discussions
- Online content includes live discussions and pre-recorded lectures
- Onsite weekend classes: Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 12:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- All inclusive program fee of $43,900 provides excellent value
- Convenient parking access provided for onsite classes at the Kent campus
- The ability to graduate in just 19 months
The EMBA Cohort Experience
Building on the notion that students can learn as much from one another as they can from faculty members, the Executive MBA program is typically "lockstep" in nature. Under this format, students who start the program together stay together throughout its entirety, taking each class as a cohesive group, or a “cohort.”
We strive to optimize diversity in each cohort by bringing together students who have a variety of experience levels and backgrounds. In order to enhance the overall learning experience, this also creates networking opportunities and long-lasting friendships.
Learn More About Our EMBA Degree Program
If an Executive MBA sounds like the degree you’ve been looking for, and you would like to learn more about the program and how it will help you advance in your career, be sure to contact Amy Kittle, EMBA program coordinator.