Executive MBA Application Procedure
To be considered for admission to Kent State University's Executive MBA program, students must submit the following information online:
- Completed Application Form and $45 nonrefundable application fee (check made out to KSU).
- Official Transcripts - all applicants must have graduated from an accredited college or university.
- Letter of Recommendation Forms - used to assess academic or job performance. Three forms are required for application to the Executive MBA program. One should be from a senior executive in your organization and another from an immediate supervisor. The third letter should be from a colleague or someone familiar with your academic background.
- Statement of Goals and Objectives - one full page stating your goals/objectives for the program, used to assess career goals and written communication skills.
- Interview - required of all candidates submitting a completed application form. The EMBA office will schedule an appointment for a personal interview with the Director after the EMBA admissions committee has received all application materials.
- GMAT or GRE. Those with a PhD or Master degree, or 10 or more years of work experience may have the test waived.