The Kent State Executive MBA Program Overview
Get Started Today
Contact us at 330-672-EMBA or via the form below to receive more information about our EMBA program.
Here are the need-to-know details of what makes the Kent State EMBA a top-ranked program, and one of the best values in the world, according to CBS News and PoetsAndQuants.com.
We’ve compiled key facts and figures to aid your decision in applying to our world-class program. Thank you for your interest, and best of luck!
Our Executive MBA Program Mission, for More Than 37 Years
“Prepare business managers for leadership positions that will positively impact their organizations.”
Average Class Size
- 25-30 carefully selected students from a wide range of backgrounds
- Individualized attention
- Opportunity for in-depth networking, building lifelong connections
Join more than 4,300 distinguished alumni of the Graduate Business School
Time to Complete
- Full-Time MBA: 2 years
- Professional MBA: 3 years
- Healthcare MBA: 22 months
- Executive MBA: 19 months
As you can see, our Executive MBA program serves as the fastest route to gaining a deeper understanding of many aspects of the business world critical to executive development.
We require applicants with fewer than ten years’ professional experience to submit a GMAT score. To view further requirements, such as letters of recommendation and transcripts, please see the Executive MBA Application Procedure.
- $43,900 in 2016
- Completely inclusive of international trip, textbooks and even parking
- Ranked as one of the best-valued EMBA’s available
- Compare to other programs’ costs, which are in excess of $100,000
- EMBA scholarships, loans, corporate sponsorship and VA programs available
Weekly Time Commitment
- Once a month Saturday and Sunday onsite classes
- Online content that includes discussions and pre-recorded lectures
- Average 4 credit hours at a time (2 classes for 2-3-month sessions)
- Read more about our 12-day international experience
- Previous destinations include China, Brazil and Greece
- Fully covered in program fees
What Courses Will I Take?
Our carefully curated selection of courses represents a well-rounded exploration of key subjects for senior executives, from marketing to financial reporting. View the EMBA course schedule.
Lockstep vs. Elective Courses
Our program is planned entirely in lockstep format to enable the most convenient and timely completion of courses around your schedule as a senior professional.