Graduate Programs Night
Our Graduate Programs Night event offers a convenient forum to learn more about Kent State University’s graduate business programs. A short presentation will provide information about the programs, curriculum, financial aid options, admissions requirements and deadlines. Following the presentation, a question and answer breakout session with advisors from each program will allow you to get all of your questions answered.
The event is open to the public. Refreshments will be served and parking is available in the parking lot in front of the Kent Student Center.
- MBA: full-time, executive and online programs
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Analytics, full-time and online programs
- M.A. in Economics
- MBA dual degree programs:
- MBA / M. Architecture
- MBA / M.A. Communication Studies
- MBA / M. Library and Information Services
- MBA / M.S. Nursing
- MBA / M.A. Translation
- Ph.D. in Business Administration