Executive MBA Erie
Looking for a superior Executive MBA program outside of Erie? Consider the top-rated EMBA program at Kent State University.
You're working full-time, but you still want to pursue additional education that will give your career the boost and support it needs.
You need a program that focuses on advanced leadership skills, practical business insights and hands-on training.
You need Kent State University.
Get To Know Our Executive MBA, Erie
We know that professionals from all walks of life and professional backgrounds are looking to earn an Executive MBA degree, which is why we built a comprehensive program with convenience in mind.
That includes features such as:
- A focused and accelerated 18-month program, along with AACSB accreditation
- Saturday and online classes to help meet any schedule
- An international trip that gives students a global business perspective
- An inclusive, hassle-free tuition that includes everything from textbooks and registration to the international trip, parking and other instructional materials
- An enriching and challenging curriculum that emphasizes management skills
What truly sets our EMBA apart, though, is the participation of our students. With limited class sizes (25-30), full of working professionals with varying levels of experience, the success of the program is also built on students contributing to the courses and learning just as much from each other.
Learn More About Our Erie EMBA
If you are looking to take your career to new heights, we want to help make it happen. With this personalized program, you will set yourself up for the future you have always wanted.