Earn the Most Comprehensive Toledo EMBA Degree
Are you interested in pursuing an Executive MBA, Toledo? We offer a comprehensive, yet focused, EMBA program.
If you are looking to earn an Executive MBA degree, there are many factors to consider.
One of the most important aspects is how you will be able to attend school while still working full-time. You will also have to consider the length of the program, its cost and what value you are getting out of it.
Luckily, the Executive MBA program at Kent State University understands these concerns and has built a course sequence that caters to the needs of working professionals who still want to further their education and move up the corporate ladder.
The Features of Our Toledo EMBA
- A concentrated, yet comprehensive and participative, 18-month program
- Full accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Saturday on-site and online classes for your convenience
- Small class sizes (25-30) with students that come from a wide variety of management and professional backgrounds
- An international trip during the program that explores a global business perspective
- An all-inclusive tuition that covers textbooks, instructional materials, registration, the international trip and more
Our program is consistently rated as one of the best in the country, and CEO Magazine has ranked the program as a Tier One program in North America for the past four years. And with more than 1,100 EMBA graduates employed throughout the world, you will be part of a strong, influential alumni network that only continues to grow.
Learn More About Our Executive MBA, Toledo
If you live in Toledo, one of the best EMBA programs in the country is nearby, ready to meet your needs and professional goals.