Top Student Scholars Showcase & Interview Day
Top Student Scholars Showcase & Interview Day is a networking and interviewing event for juniors, seniors and graduate students with a 3.0 GPA or higher in the College of Business Administration.
Students will have the opportunity to connect with top employers for a morning Meet and Greet, followed by a day of 20-minute interviews.
- Pre-register in Handshake by noon on September 20. Three career development requirements must be completed by noon on September 21 in order to be eligible to apply for interview sign-ups.
- The Student Timeline (PDF) is your resource for all requirements and details of the event in order to attend. Download and print the Student Timeline Calendar (PDF) version to keep track of all dates and deadlines.
- Confused? Have questions?
Refer to the event FAQs (PDF)
For questions not answered here, contact Andy Weyand.
- Register in Handshake. For questions, contact Erin Nunn.
- The Employer Timeline (PDF) is your guide to the event, including registration information, important pre-event milestones and an overview of the event schedule.
2018 Top Student Scholars Showcase & Interview Day
|Friday, October 5|
|9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Ballroom, Kent State University Student Center|