Ways to Engage
Our Business Students are Prepared and Qualified
- Comprehensive Career Development Plan that identifies key professional development milestones: discovering, exploring, testing and deciding.
- Essentials of Business Etiqutte is a facilitated experience reviewing proper dining etiqutte and international protocol to prepare business students for a global business career.
- VanBenthuysen Top Student Scholars Showcase provides employers with an early "first look" at high-achieving, top undergraduate and graduate business students for internships and job opportunities in a speed-networking format.
- Professional Career Development Courses are required for our juniors and MBA students, focusing on the development of vital soft skills.
And Ready to Connect and Engage
- Informal Recruiting Sessions - Promote your company, internships and job openings with a booth or display.
- Corporate Information Sessions - Host a session to build awareness for your company, its lines of business, employment and internship opportunities
- Participate in Workshops and Special Events - Instruct students on career-prep skills and job-search techniques. Plus, special events provide further opportunities to network and recruit.
- Job and Internship Board - Post jobs and internships accessed by students and alumni, create and schedule on-campus interviews.